4 magic moves

pjaz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi

Yes, discovered it in June and it has improved my game. Its about £15 ($30 dollars) to download. It is very different to a lot of what you will see elsewhere so you may want to get the free chapters first to see what you think.

Its due out on DVD soon, I think as its about 150 pages of instruction at the moment. Worth a try in my view.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
You could...

then again...

there are no secrets in golf and nothing is a quick fix. You have to a) understand what needs to be improved b) learn a drill or experience the physical sensation of what you are trying to do and c) practice more than most of us can imagine to ingrain it.

I have heard all kinds of stories about "i read this and practiced it, and now play much better", SURE it happens (because we are thinking and working on something useful) but if there were so-called magic moves, then the teaching pros who learn with the teaching pros who coach/teach the tour players would be handing this advice out in their lessons, which they don't, they work on fundamentals, getting the backswing right and then co-ordinating the delivery from there.

Sorry to be pesimitic. If anyone claiming to have discovered something new wants to offer free lessons with their technique to a player who hit over 200,000 balls in two years with a traditional pro, then I might say otherwise.

Dave

pjaz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Then again.. you could actually find out for yourself. And in doing so discover...

1. Its not new, but an update on some established but not often taught theory;
2. That it may be right for you. I have also spent the time and money on professional golf instruction and just felt like the next on the production line;
3. It takes time, effort and commitment to apply and learn these techniques as it would with any other - I just found these work for me. Plus you can do it in your own time and at your own pace.

If you are familiar with golf instruction you'll soon see from the free instruction thats available where he's going with this and decide for yourself whether its for you or not.

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Its all the same rubbish these books and Dvd's tell us. The last time I had a paid lesson was over 20years ago while I was a junior. I think with my golf its all about learning about what I can do and how to do it that suits me. The more practise I get the better I become. I have found that in the last year with playing about 3 - 4 days aweek I have learn't what to do and when to do it. It's all about course management. Confidance is another key factor. I dont care who is teaching nobody can instill confidance in you. My boredom levels suffer while I'm at the range or practice area, and thats not good either. I need to be out on a course trying to make par or birdies.....So my advice would be to practice as much as you can and never mind all this jargon you read and watch........