27th February @ Leatherhead GC

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Arranged a game with Minty18 for 9:00am tee time, have booked a four ball so looking for another two players.......

Its a great track, check out my sig for a look at the course etc.

Its £15 for 18 which is a bargain!

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'll be travelling down from enfield so if anyones wants to jump in the motor with me i wouldn't mind picking you up.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry mate. I'd love to but have got the Chartham Park meet on Thursday and the Lydd meet on Saturday and I can't afford a divorce at the moment.

Could manage the following week though if you are around and you don't mind playing with a grumpy senior :p

btw Do you know how difficult it is to get to Leatherhead for a 9.00 am tee, unless you live there :D

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Following Fri, yes mate, would love to. That's the 7th March? Again open offer to the forum.
Its easy to get to mate come off junction 9 M25 and your within a PW distance. That is unless its within office hours or several hours either side.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm trying mate, the only way im going to get better is to play as much as I can. At the moment im trying hard to follow this routine.

Mon - Gym
Tue - Gym
Wed - Golf range
Thur - Swim / Rest
Fri - competitive game
Sat - competitive game
Sun - rest and eat crap food.

When you coming down to my track? I can see a Kent Vs Surrey in the future..........

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Following Fri, yes mate, would love to. That's the 7th March? Again open offer to the forum.
Its easy to get to mate come off junction 9 M25 and your within a PW distance. That is unless its within office hours or several hours either side.

I meant the 6th March! :D

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site

Friday, Saturday - whatever is best for you and others.

The last 3 years of my full time employment were based at the company's Dorking office - so I know what early morning traffic is like in the area