21st of June

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I mentioned this in another thread, but by coincidence I have tickets to see Idles on that date. Bought them ages ago and obviously it's been unclear whether it was going ahead. Now I suppose it can do!

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
If there’s one thing I’ve learned during the last twelve months it’s not to make plans!!

I hope to be able to play golf with mates, have a pint and a meal afterwards, and talk about my plans for a few much needed days in the sun with my good lady.

How remarkable that such simple pleasures have taken on an almost dream-like quality since March last year.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got no special plans, as by then, I'll already be able to do pretty much what I want to (which isn't all that much). I will however, already be on holiday in a cottage in Derbyshire from about a week earlier.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It was one of things I noticed.

29th March - clocks have changed to BST

21st June Summer Solstice

Maybe the Druids have been having a say.

Maybe they want to cash in on the people who turn up at Stonehenge a day early and fill the coffers with extra fines!!

D

Deleted member 15344

Playing Golf at Beau Desert in their 4BBB Open ??‍♂️?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
It’s got carnage written all over it. Let’s just hope it’s not also a full moon.

Yup. The only exception will be if we are back watching football in which case if the pub in which we are regulars & know a good portion of the other regulars will get a visit, otherwise we'll be avoiding them until it all calms down.

sunshine

Visit site
I completely forgot about the Euros.

Tues 22nd June - 90,000 in Wembley, millions in pubs up and down the country, could get messy!