2021 NFL Season

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
We had a great American football team for twenty years over here, but most of it moved to Tampa, unfortunately.

And our pathetic baseball team is a fully owned subsidiary of your Liverpool football club [seriously] , which may explain why our infielders kick so many ground balls.

Our new quarterback looks promising, but our running backs like to roll the ball along the ground at the most inopportune moments and our defensive secondary is a sieve.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Another weekend of games is upon us.

My Seattle Seahawks host a Titans team that were handed their backsides last weekend. Wonder if we can keep their run game quiet and then get to Tannehill like the Cardinals did last week. Go Hawks!!!

Could see the AFC West all with a 100% record (on paper at least)

Be interesting to see how the Packers go after one of the most abject performances I have ever seen last week. I’m quietly hoping they suck again

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Another weekend of games is upon us.

My Seattle Seahawks host a Titans team that were handed their backsides last weekend. Wonder if we can keep their run game quiet and then get to Tannehill like the Cardinals did last week. Go Hawks!!!

Could see the AFC West all with a 100% record (on paper at least)

Be interesting to see how the Packers go after one of the most abject performances I have ever seen last week. I’m quietly hoping they suck again
Couldn’t keep the run quiet. Derek Henry smashed us. ?

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Couldn’t keep the run quiet. Derek Henry smashed us. ?

On a positive note - I like Shane Waldron's play calling (for the most part) so far. Just need to dial back relying on the big plays and take some more TE crossing routes and 5-15 yard chunkers. BUT the D-line has been a nice surprise. Having not done anything last season, 5(or 6?) Sacks through 2 games is encouraging.

But yes, we absolutely threw that game away - which we can't afford to do, since the other teams in the division all look good.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Another great day out at white Hart lane for the NFL today. Not the best game we've had the pleasure of but neither team is exactly ripping up trees!

Can't wait to go back next week!

D

Deleted member 3432

Everyone's favourites the Cowboys have started well ? is it too early to start to dream? ?
BTW what has happened to the Chiefs, gone from world beaters to looking bang average ?

Chiefs defence is about the worst in the NFL, Offense is having to score every time they have the ball and even Mahomes isn't that good. A few more turnovers than normal and racking up the losses.