2021 NFL Season

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Got my tickets for both games at WHL as normal. I'll probably keep hold of my season ticket until Green Bay come over and then I'll have ticked off all 32 teams.

Can't wait for the season to kick off. I just wish the Washington suits would decide on a name... I've got an itch for a new Jersey and probably a hoodie but I don't wanna commit and then find out we've got a damn name coming!

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Players in the NFL who aren’t vaccinated. Oh my gosh. Why the heck wouldn’t you?!? Stupid idiots

See Cam Newton is sidelined after missing out on a mandatory test at the facility. He’s unvaccinated so had to be there. It could (I think should) cost him his starting spot.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watched the extended highlights and came across as a cracking game. Brady's arm doesn't look to be diminishing. Cowboys ruing 4 easy points passed up by their kicker. One FG attempt was a right pull left into the OOB! Promising from both sides.

NearHull

Visit site
Watching the Chiefs and Browns - I’m finding the team colours ( or is it colors?) confusing as a spectator, the QB must be struggling to quickly identify his receiver.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
I love Red Zone.

Good win for Seattle. Lockett and Metcalfe on the scoresheet. The D went okay too. (y)(y)
The Bangles (on purpose) win in OT against the Vikings.
The 49ers gave up tons of points in the second half and nearly let in the Lions.
Steelers started badly but came good against the Bills who looked really bad.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Watching the Chiefs and Browns - I’m finding the team colours ( or is it colors?) confusing as a spectator, the QB must be struggling to quickly identify his receiver.
Aim at a red shirt for kcc or white shirt for cleveland. Should be simple enough. As a Browns fan, I'm loving this so far!