2021 NFL Season

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
2021 NFL Draft is upon us.

Seems the general consensus is the Trevor Lawrence will be the first overall pick for the Jaguars. Jets should take Zach Wilson but they do some weird stuff....

Love the shuffling and shenanigans that accompany this.

Talk of the 49ers swapping out Garapolo to the Pats for their first round pick??? They would then go for Mac Jones or Trey Lance.

Seahawks have no picks (currently) in the first round and only 3 picks in the entire draft! We could struggle a bit.....

Who are you hoping for?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Lawrence goes to the Jags, Wilson to the Jets. 49ers traded up to 3 with a definite plan and they will take either Jones or Fields. They will not now trade that pick.
Atlanta at 4 is interesting as they may try to trade back to another QB-hungry team.
The top skill position players are Florida's TE Kyle Pitts and the two top receivers, the guy from LSU and Devonta Smith of Alabama who is dropping because of his lack of size.
Any team that takes QB Trey Lance from North Dakota State is taking the biggest chance of all-time - he has a great arm but almost zero experience.
Detroit at 7 are trying to move back - Miami went back up to 6 to get one of those three skill players. Pats want to move up from 15 but don't have the ammunition to really do it.

Captainron

Visit site
Lawrence goes to the Jags, Wilson to the Jets. 49ers traded up to 3 with a definite plan and they will take either Jones or Fields. They will not now trade that pick.
Atlanta at 4 is interesting as they may try to trade back to another QB-hungry team.
The top skill position players are Florida's TE Kyle Pitts and the two top receivers, the guy from LSU and Devonta Smith of Alabama who is dropping because of his lack of size.
Any team that takes QB Trey Lance from North Dakota State is taking the biggest chance of all-time - he has a great arm but almost zero experience.
Detroit at 7 are trying to move back - Miami went back up to 6 to get one of those three skill players. Pats want to move up from 15 but don't have the ammunition to really do it.
I meant that the Pats would trade their first round pick for Jimmy G.

Green Man

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Nice move from my Bears going up to get Fields. Along with a bit of trouble in Green Bay was a good day.

Can’t wait for the games to start so I can go back to being disappointed.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Jones is a game manager who was playing with a ton of top draft picks at Alabama - safest of the five QBs but no real upside.
SF taking Lance at 3 was truly shocking - he has about as much college experience as I do.
But I did enjoy the part where Roger Goodell said "With the 32nd pick, the SUPER BOWL CHAMPION Tampa Bay Buccaneers select ..."

To be honest I was more concerned with watching the Lightning beat Dallas 3-0 to keep up their push for the division title and a No.1 seed in the Stanley Cup playoffs last night.

Captainron

Visit site
Seen that Ja’Wuan James injured (Achilles) himself while working out somewhere other than the team faculty and as such he is not insured and will likely miss out on a $10 million bonus.

That’s a costly workout

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
PS - What you hearing on the Rodgers situation ? Raiders being linked with him and Julio Jones with very little cap space ?

Captainron

Visit site
Think the Rogers thing is nuts. Seems as though he has really gone out to screw the Packers over for drafting Love last year. He wants guarantees that he will be too man for a few years to come. They aren’t prepared to do that and want to sign him a year at a time. He spat his dummy out and wants to go to Denver by all accounts.

I would love them to freeze him out.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Think the Rogers thing is nuts. Seems as though he has really gone out to screw the Packers over for drafting Love last year. He wants guarantees that he will be too man for a few years to come. They aren’t prepared to do that and want to sign him a year at a time. He spat his dummy out and wants to go to Denver by all accounts.

I would love them to freeze him out.

Freeze out the MVP... dumb move! Hes got years left in him.