2020 Professional Golf Thread

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
This kind of thing just shows you how good Rory is when there's absolutely zero pressure.

And if it wasn't for JT there would be no banter whatsoever. Has Rose said anything??

3-off-the-tee

Visit site
Did anyone see the adverts for the Big Cedar lodge holidays? What a fantastic looking place. Even if you aren’t into golf there looks to be loads to do.

sunshine

Visit site
The course looked wide open but really tactical and fun.

JT definitely wins the banter award. He cracked me up when they switched to alternate shot format, they were using Tiger's ball, and JT picked up the ball and tried to line up his putt... then stood back and asked "what kind of dumb dumb has their name on their ball?"

Typing it out it doesn't seem so funny now. Guess you had to be there.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The course looked wide open but really tactical and fun.

JT definitely wins the banter award. He cracked me up when they switched to alternate shot format, they were using Tiger's ball, and JT picked up the ball and tried to line up his putt... then stood back and asked "what kind of dumb dumb has their name on their ball?"

Typing it out it doesn't seem so funny now. Guess you had to be there.
I saw it and laughed as well. Tiger had a cheeky smile at the time I seem to remember.

They were digging him about the widths of the fairways but it was pointed out on commentary that this was not designed to be a tournament course, it is a resort course. From the bit I saw it was handsome. The whole set up sounds pretty impressive.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I saw it and laughed as well. Tiger had a cheeky smile at the time I seem to remember.

They were digging him about the widths of the fairways but it was pointed out on commentary that this was not designed to be a tournament course, it is a resort course. From the bit I saw it was handsome. The whole set up sounds pretty impressive.
And JT still hooked one OOB on the first longest drive! My favourite comedy moment was JT giving Rory no sympathy on his burned edges in the singles. "Oh you hate to see that!" then a cheeky smile when he knocked in a long one himself. :D

D

Deleted member 1147

JT was really good at the on course comms in the Match between Tiger, Manning, Phil and Brady - he gets the tone between pisstake and providing info just about right

sunshine

Visit site
JT was really good at the on course comms in the Match between Tiger, Manning, Phil and Brady - he gets the tone between pisstake and providing info just about right

He's definitely got a media career to look forward to when he stops playing.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
In case you missed it...
The full tiger course match is on youtube. It's on the pga golf uk channel, along with other bits and bobs.