2020 Professional Golf Thread

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do people really think the rough isn't punishing? Earlier this week we saw Tiger among others duffing their shots out of it. If it doesn't look punishing now it's because Bryson and Wolff are that good at playing out of it.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
They need Wolff to be miked up. It would be x rated for sure.
With no crowds there he doesn't need to be miked up, we can hear him clearly ??.

Plenty have said it before, no need for the apology. The commentator didn't swear. If you don't want it broadcast turn off the mikes or put in a delay and turn it down for that moment.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I normally like Nick Dougherty but he plainly doesn't like Bryson. He's been having digs at him all week. Not needed really from a commentator.

its so boring, every compliment is backhanded, constantly stressing on any negative they can find

can you imagine the commentary if Rory was 3 clear and the only player under par on the day lol

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I normally like Nick Dougherty but he plainly doesn't like Bryson. He's been having digs at him all week. Not needed really from a commentator.

He's not wrong though. The guy is painfully ridiculously slow. I really hope he blows up and throws this away but i dont thi k he will, Wolff has lost his head now and wont get it back, probably theough being paired with dechambeau!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
its so boring, every compliment is backhanded, constantly stressing on any negative they can find

can you imagine the commentary if Rory was 3 clear and the only player under par on the day lol
Yeah 100%, he's meant to be impartial but I don't think he's hidden his dislike very well. Not only is BDC under par, he's not had a single round over par in the championship, which frankly is unbelievable.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
He's not wrong though. The guy is painfully ridiculously slow. I really hope he blows up and throws this away but i dont thi k he will, Wolff has lost his head now and wont get it back, probably theough being paired with dechambeau!
I know slow play is a big issue, but on the final round of potentially his first major win, is the one time I would maybe cut him a little slack and not mention it to be honest.

cs1986

Club Champion
Visit site
Love how as it's US coverage they seem to have forgotten to show Oosthuizen these last few holes. Sure he isn't going to win but he's still 3rd in a major. Happy to show English, Shauffele and Z. Johnson though

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I know slow play is a big issue, but on the final round of potentially his first major win, is the one time I would maybe cut him a little slack and not mention it to be honest.

No way. He is painfully slow, and should be pinged for it. Big time. Now is a great time to make an example of slow play, and how bad it is for the game.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
4up with 4 to play for the big lad. Looks like game over for Wolff. Head gone. Quality golf from Bryson, just wish he'd speed up a bit, painful at times.