2 Hours 5 holes

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Thanks, saves me tuning in. I can pick fluff out my navel instead which sounds far more interesting

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes its tedious
However its certainly not Kevin Na in fact hes fast compared to some.
He has just had a 2 shot penalty for smashing his club into the sand after a bunker shot.
The ball stayed in and he was deemed to be testing the surface.
Ive just seen Andrew Loope have 17 practice swings before a bunker shot,
and he left it in there,god its painfull.

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
God forbid if the PGA tour ended up drawing Loopy n Bradley in same group, you'd not know if they were coming or going.......

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
He has just been given a penalty shot

He was a given a warning for a bad time but I don't think he was given a penalty. You have to get a second warning for a bad time before a penalty is dished out. First you get advised you are on the clock, then if you take too long over a shot you are given a bad time, if you do it again you get a penalty.

Frankly, any person taking 3 hours to play nine holes of golf, no matter what level you are at should be given at least a one shot penalty.

The current system they use is ridiculous, it's just too easy for the pros to get around.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Just seen a bit of the highlights (not sure if you can call it that) one guy, didn't see his name (purple shirt) took 17 practice swings and lined up 5 times before backing away, then pulled it anyway!!!

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Did you see that Loupe play his shot from in front of the stand after getting a drop?

He did must of done at least 30 practice swings. Stepped away from the ball numerous times as well.

Surely the tour will do something after that yesterday? That was ridiculous. Most of us lot could get round twice In the time it took them to play that last round!