2 Hours 5 holes

swanny32

Journeyman Pro
Tiptree, Essex - Where they make the Jam!
www.utilitywarehouse.org.uk
I ditched it after half an hour last night, it was painful. Kuchar putted out on 9 and the commentator said it was bang on 3 hours for 9 holes...that was the point I realised why I was getting so bored so I switched Fifa on.

Something needs to be done about it, it's a joke that they take so long. Barry Hearne needs to get his hands on it.

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
There is one positive that may come out of this, Johnny Miller has said...“If everyone on Tour played like him, I would stop commentating.” Now that would be a result :D

Scooby999

Club Champion
Visit site
Day off, just flicked TV and started watching the highlights on sky, just as the commentator said the word " that's 3 hours for the first 9holes". Bloody hell that is ridiculous! Rob lee just said " the masters starts in two weeks they best hurry up and finish this round or they will miss it"

even better is that they are moaning about being put on the clock! Not like they don't know their way around it the fourth round this week! Pmsl

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
It's sadly just another reason for kids not to get interested in golf really. Even as an aficionado of the game it was painful to watch, so chuff knows what any casual viewers thought of it. If such a thing exists any more after that show.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's sadly just another reason for kids not to get interested in golf really. Even as an aficionado of the game it was painful to watch, so chuff knows what any casual viewers thought of it. If such a thing exists any more after that show.

Was horrid to watch and Im well into watching golf. Shot clock needed for professionals soon imo.

Scooby999

Club Champion
Visit site
Yank commentary makes me laugh, bone dry in shirt sleeves and perfect course....." Conditions are tough out there for these guys, wind from East and greens fast and drying out"

They want tough, 20mph winds with 35mph gusts on Sat with greens that are recovering (well) from hollow tine! And we were still round in well under four hours for our round.

Roops

Head Pro
Visit site
Seriously, it was glacial. On Saturday night I went out into the garage to work on the car it was so slow. Last night I whizzed through the recording to get the last 3 holes. Even on fast forward Loupe was like watching paint dry. They need to have a bloke with a loud hailer harranging them "YOU, yes you with the silly pre shot routine, GET ON WITH IT...."

D

Deleted member 15344

Understand the Loupe chap apologised to his playing partners etc - said being in the last group on telly etc turned him into a wreck.

mcbroon

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just Googled and all I can say is, Really????? I thought the video had got stuck at one point!

In case you missed it (Warning someone has posted a couple of bad words, that although they may represent the opinion of the GM forum may not have been exactly how we would have put it, in the comments)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU94YlRqxDQ

Oh wow. That's horrific.

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just Googled and all I can say is, Really????? I thought the video had got stuck at one point!

In case you missed it (Warning someone has posted a couple of bad words, that although they may represent the opinion of the GM forum may not have been exactly how we would have put it, in the comments)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU94YlRqxDQ

the moment he takes more than three swings, the gallery should start counting FOUR!, FIVE!, SIX!,.......