2 holes in one

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not even in a Stableford score? I thought your handicap changed depending on the course difficulty

the Seve Day rules for qualification were based on stableford points alone, which in turn are based on the set/published par figures for the course completely outwith the SSS or any other rating approach. the round wasn't required to be a competition round, let alone a Q event either. all of which were the reasons why a few players having a good round on certain courses could easily produce a serious score without being a bandit etc etc

for many 42 would probably be the starting point on a course like this in the right conditions!

oakey22

Head Pro
Visit site
I have played with the person in question. The course is my own course too. The 8th hole he did the 1st one on is down hill and playing short due to winter. There is a ditch in front of the green and a sloping green. He will probably have used a 3wood on that hole too. The 15th is fairly straight but still awesome to do a hole in 1.

I hear he gives lessons at a local driving range too, plays off a 4 handicap too.