2 holes in one!!

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
At my course recently, Pyecombe East Sussex, two golfers scored a hole in one, on the same hole, 25minutes apart.
Amazing! What are the odds on that?

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
At my course recently, Pyecombe East Sussex, two golfers scored a hole in one, on the same hole, 25minutes apart.

I played at Pyecombe a couple of years ago. After four holes I told myself that, if it didn’t flatten out soon, I would be off … but it did. I am playing for my club, Slinfold, against Pyecombe in a seniors match tomorrow (fortunately at our course!). Are you a senior by any chance?

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It happened on our course about 10 years ago. A player in the group behind ours had a HIO on the 10th. And then a player from the group following them also had a HIO on the very same hole.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I played at Pyecombe a couple of years ago. After four holes I told myself that, if it didn’t flatten out soon, I would be off … but it did. I am playing for my club, Slinfold, against Pyecombe in a seniors match tomorrow (fortunately at our course!). Are you a senior by any chance?
Yes I am, and was selected to play at Slinfold but I'm hosting my Brother in Law at Pyecombe so missing out!
I've played Slinfold loads when playing on society days and always enjoyed playing there.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
A couple of years ago there was something in the news about 2 Australian (?) ladies getting a hole in one. In the same 4 ball! Even back to back, I think.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Three hole-in-ones.
Sorry, I just can't help myself sometimes.
It's the same with a 360º lip-out that comes back at you, it just doesn't.
..and I made a grammatical error giving the impression that he made 9 aces by playing three rounds of golf each day for 3 days!

a spoonful, but...

Q: two spoonsful or two spoonfuls or two spoonfulls?

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Three hole-in-ones.
Sorry, I just can't help myself sometimes.
It's the same with a 360º lip-out that comes back at you, it just doesn't.
Yes, I hate that one as much as when people say back-to-back when they mean nose-to-tail for two consecutive birdies.