175 million - what outrageously expensive golf item you're buying?

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Brought a lucky dip for the euro millions after hearing its 175 million. Got me wondering what I'd buy - islands, houses, cars, love :ROFLMAO:etc

What thing would you buy for golf that's ridiculous? Honma £65,000 irons, a caddie? A pimped up lamborghini golf cart what would you buy?

Hogieefc

Club Champion
Visit site
As our golf club is always struggling financially i would buy the club and then spend loads of money on it, would also make the fees a lot cheaper to entice new members.

Then i would probably spend that much time there that HID would probably divorce me and take half the money :eek:

Sports_Fanatic

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'd pay for a team of employees to be on standby to book prime tee slots for Saturday and Sunday mornings hoping that it was seen as more acceptable than creating a sniping program to book for me.

Two houses I expect, one in Scotland as a base for various courses and one sunny so may be Costa Del Sol which can also be a treat for friends and family.

No way I'd be buying the golf course unless it was to be without members -can you imagine the hassle you'd have!

sunshine

Visit site
As our golf club is always struggling financially i would buy the club and then spend loads of money on it, would also make the fees a lot cheaper to entice new members.

Then i would probably spend that much time there that HID would probably divorce me and take half the money :eek:

No way. Imagine even after you spent millions on the course and slashed the fees, the members would still find stuff to grumble about!

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Brought a lucky dip for the euro millions after hearing its 175 million. Got me wondering what I'd buy - islands, houses, cars, love :ROFLMAO:etc

What thing would you buy for golf that's ridiculous? Honma £65,000 irons, a caddie? A pimped up lamborghini golf cart what would you buy?

A dozen Pro V1's.

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
I'd buy the club, pay for it to be renovated and then give it to the members so they can have the hassle of running it. With the other £170m, I'd build a bunker to protect myself from the forthcoming apocalypse.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Give me membership at Sunningdale, membership at courses in Dubai (and an apartment out there) and that’ll do me.

D

Deleted member 29109

I'd stretch to a dozen brand new Pro V1. Would probably still be nervous about losing one ?