114 holes bogey free...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1147
  • Start date

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
It's an insane run of consistency. I think I saw her putt that missed for bogey and it was only 4/5 feet so not like she was miles out of the hole either!

The best I can recall is 6 for me! Our course toughest holes are 3,6,10,16 so not easy to get a run going. A run from 7-15 would seem the best bet but 10 is 450 into wind so a good par for almost everyone in the club. Oh, plus my inability to play this game to any level of consistency 😉

Trying to keep a modest birdie streak of at leat 1 a round going at the moment, up to 6 rounds in a row now which includes 11 birds. Not something I've looked at before but again probably my best.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've got an insane stat on the 11th at Hampton Court Palace. It's a 290-yard par-4. Over the last six years, I've played it 22 times and parred it every time. I've missed so many good birdie chances and got up and down a couple of times when I've buggered up the tee shot. Madness.

D

Deleted member 21258

Dont think I have ever had a round without a bogey in. Best on recent HDID was 9 straight pars.

Hard to imagine doing 114, top stuff:cool: