114 holes bogey free...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1147
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1147

JY Ko has just had her first bogey in 114, her last one was at the Women's British Open.
It's thought to be the longest run ever. Certainly the longest since Tiger went 110 holes in 2000.:eek:

Some of these Pros really are quite good :cool:

rksquire

Head Pro
Visit site
Some achievement.

I think my best ever has been 6 holes bogey free! Actually, not sure anyone at our club has had a single bogey free round all year - must check, and that's playing the same course week in, week out. Have seen some great gross and under par scores this year (by others), but it's always included at least one bogey.

D

Deleted member 1147

I’ve done 9 twice this season & 12 is my record

Seems pathetic compared with Tiger & Ko

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
114 is pretty awesome..
I think I've gone something like 25 in the past.
I remember running off 15 straight pars to finish a round and then parring the front 9 next time out and maybe the 10th as well.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Think my standard at the moment is two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually started with four straight pars the other week. That many pars on the trot though is insane. So consistent and implies not too many greens missed or a heavenly short game

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
From my last 20 rounds my longest is 6. Not sure if that is my record or not as can't remember.

Another good one to look at is the best steak on a particular hole.

Currently my best streak is on our first.

I am -1 the last 5 times I have played it. 4 pars and 1 birdie.

My mates best streak was birdieing our Par 5 15th hole 13 times in a row.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
From my last 20 rounds my longest is 6. Not sure if that is my record or not as can't remember.

Another good one to look at is the best steak on a particular hole.

Currently my best streak is on our first.

I am -1 the last 5 times I have played it. 4 pars and 1 birdie.

My mates best streak was birdieing our Par 5 15th hole 13 times in a row.
That's a bit easier I think. The 5th hole at ours is a pitching wedge par 3, I went 12 consecutive rounds without bogeying it (one birdie, all the rest pars). Next best this year was seven pars in a row on the 14th, which is a very short par 4, only 280 odd yards. But they are both very short, easy holes.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
That's a bit easier I think. The 5th hole at ours is a pitching wedge par 3, I went 12 consecutive rounds without bogeying it (one birdie, all the rest pars). Next best this year was seven pars in a row on the 14th, which is a very short par 4, only 280 odd yards. But they are both very short, easy holes.

My overall record is actually currently on our par 5 6th,

No bogey in 11 rounds (10 pars and 1 birdie)

On our par 3 5th hole I had 16 holes which 15 were pars and 1 bogey D: Frustrating as its tough enough, the pin placement determines the difficulty as its a 2 tiered green with the back tier being tight behind a bunker and its normally 185 in. Whereas if its at the front its 160 with no bunker.