10,000 White Wooden Golf Tees

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
chris for gods sake why come on here say that "this company is great" only to use your second post to say "our company"
Take this as a friendly hint to bugger off until such times you can hold a proper conversation regarding golf and not just be on the hard sell.

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
You're on the wrong website mate.

Try posting on a golfing supplies forum dimwit! Who the hell is going to buy 10,000 tees for their own use?

Oh yes, another thing. Sod off and pay for your advertising like the majority of companies do, don't come on here hawking your stuff. Try ebay!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
yes it is Pete, but it is designed for established members of the forum in order to allow them to sell any of their gear which they no longer require or can't get on with. It is not for any old freeloader to try and sell goods that nobody would be interested in anyway. Essentially if it sticks to private deals between members of the forum there will be no problem, as you can trust that merchandise is genuine and can be safe in the knwoledge that your club/s are going to another golf lover.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Besides, what on earth would anyone want with 10,000 white tees unless they were looking to build a scale model of the Houses of Parliament with them.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
OOhh, only £116.....too good. I think industrial sizes might be better aimed at Pros or send them gratis to GB72 to let him recreate the H.o.P!
I wouldn't want to buy that many in one go, it would stop the old "just popping down the club for a few tees and a sleeve of Titleist"....never fails.....

scott

www.edenmore.com
Well lets see now as you can not read or understand what "private" means. so lets try directions if you take these tees and put them end to end how far will you go?? When you get there let us know and oh and don't forget to take your tees with you. You might also want to take a Dictionary with you. You ask "what about a map?" No you don't need one cause we don't want you back.

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I doubt it Upsidedown. I've just calculated that if they were 3 inches long then they would only stretch half a mile.
A long way from the Antipodes!
Also wondered how long you'd have to play to break 10,000 tees?

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
I bought 2000 for £20 last year and haven't made a dent in the fist bag yet. I'm building a boat with the others. The superglue cost is huge, mind you.

Timberbonce

Head Pro
Visit site
i can't quite believe this ....who would shell out £116 in one go for tees? do you know what else you could do with that money? unbelievable what people will think passes as good business these days...i thinkyou're company is uninvestable and for that reason i'm out!....

sorry went off on a right one there ;)