“New” shineys

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Anyone on here using the mizuno JPX irons?

After playing old Mizuno blades for the past 20 years I am thinking of moving into the modern era and purchasing a set of these.

sona

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have just bought a set of Mizuno JPX EZ forged 2016. Only played twice but they feel great and for me a lot straighter than my old Ping G, but that may because I am being more careful with the setup etc.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I used to have a set of JPX 825 pro, nice, high and straight , but struggled with the chunkyness and the odd shot would go 15 yards further

DCB

Visit site
Use the JPX800s and the first incarnation of the JPX EZS which were great for me. Recently put a set of JPX 900 Hot Metals in the bag. Really like these, not too clunky to look at and easy to strike, looking good going forward.

The new 919 look very nice.

Neeko1988

Visit site
I used the original jpx800 which I liked. Recently changed to p790’s but did consider the 919 forged they are a thing of beauty. I would also like to try the 919 tours

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Currently playing jpx900 tours. My blades will go back in the bag come spring. Not really seeing much difference in how they play, or how they look anyway. Just fancied them, but no more forgiving in my view.

Dannyc

Visit site
I’ve been hitting 919 tours a lot just recently along with mp 18sc up the range they are both brilliant irons the tours are a very good looking club I opted for the sc though as I seemed to hit them better but god it was a tough decision took me few weeks to finally decide

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
Anyone on here using the mizuno JPX irons?

After playing old Mizuno blades for the past 20 years I am thinking of moving into the modern era and purchasing a set of these.
Good move I think for yourself, I wouldn't limit yourself to mizuno though, having played the mp18 blades for a year and older mp32 at one time, I don't think they really offer anything in feel other manufacturers don't. I'd say my srixon irons feel better and also other Japanese brands have a 'softer' feel. They are good irons but try all brands not just mizzy