Your top 4 beers

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
As I am now teetotal and will be for the foreseable future you are all bar stewards and may each and every pint rot inside and burn like a mini hiroshima in the morning

Of course I'm only kidding and just wish I could enjoy a few of those as they sound pretty decent beers. Enjoy but in moderation guys. Don't end up like me!

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
To be honest I prefer a nice whisky or Port, or brand these days, but here goes:

Theakstons Old perculiar
Guiness
Bud (Just because its refreshing Don't normally like larger, as its not proper beer)
Marstons Pedigree or Oyster Stout

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was brought up on (and fell over with) Youngs Special in the days when it was special. Often had a Ramrod and Special (light and bitter - sort of) mainly because you would get about 3/4 pint of the Special before adding the Ramrod.

I can't say that I have any particular favourites as I always try to drink traditional local beers where ever I am. It's surprising just how many different flavours can be got from just a few basic ingredients unlike the lagers that most have mentioned which taste the same where ever you go.

Locally, for choice, I would go for Shepherd Neame beers whose range changes with the seasons and are all eminently quaffable e.g. Early Bird in the spring, Goldings for summer and Late Red (ok my favourite SN beer) in autumn as well as others mentioned like Spitfire, Celebration, Bishops Finger, etc.

Guess who's beers we have at the golf club. Yes, I know I'm lucky.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Couldn't pick 4 favourites
Anything cold,wet & strong
Beer, lager, Cider...... Oh and cheap ;)

partial to a good brandy, vodka, port

Couldn't drink.......
Cherry B
Snowballs
Babycham
LOL

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
as a lager only drinker its as follows

1.Estrella holiday beer
2.Tennants great when up Scotland and salou
3.Fosters usual tipple
4.Cobra lovelly with a curry

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Sorry guys, but Tsing Tao is junk. I go to China a lot, and it is terrible both in China, and any where else. Watery rubbish.

cm_qs

Head Pro
Visit site
The first one of the evening
The one after that....
The next one....

and my all time favourite.....

The wee sneaky one before you go home after the quick 18 holes after work on a warm, balmy summer's evening.

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The first one of the evening
The one after that....
The next one....

and my all time favourite.....

The wee sneaky one before you go home after the quick 18 holes after work on a warm, balmy summer's evening.
good honest answer mate :)