Your job.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
oohh interesting - i work in our london DC where i work a lot on DC automation - what kind of infrastructure do you manage?

I work up in town a bit, we have a small office by bank tube, I look after 5 manufacturers, ranging from power management, data centre planning tools, OOb management systems, low latency networking for HPC environments, virtualised network infrastructure and finally application delivery over WAN.. So a bit of all sorts! But sell to the reseller/msp/SI, not to end user companies... Drop me a PM for a beer catch up if u fancy.

MoonPig

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I am a HR manager, accountant, social worker, teacher, PR consultant , H&S officer, policy writer and data analyst.

Also known as a Headteacher

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
I'm a Clinical Coder for an NHS Trust. Before this I worked programming software for the insurance company Allstate and before that I monitored environmental conditions in pharmaceutical production labs.

elliottlale

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I'm in the Royal Navy. Have been for 10 and a half years now, could be leaving in August though, as I buggered my knee up, so they might be throwing me out. Nice pay off and pension though if they do.

what you do rick? you pompey based im guessing by the avatar pic

Chrimbo

Head Pro
Visit site
Project Manager in the water treatment industry for a large company ......... Can be stressful at times but I get out on site quite a lot - which is nice :cool:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
A STAB then Fragger ;)

11 years for me, been out almost 10.[/QUOTE

For those of you who arent in the know STAB stands for "Stupid T A Bas****" and was a common term of endearment from the members of the Regular Army .

It never used to worry me, coz I went home on Sunday Night and they didnt

What unit were you in Valantino?

Fragger

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
my offical posh title is a civil engineer.

in reality i work for the water board and am that annoying git who digs holes in roles slowing down your commute to work lol. Basically if a water main is burst i got fix. Or if a house needs a meter i go fit it.

Only fresh water no stinkin sewage for me haha