Your Golf Travel

Big_G

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anyone been in contact with them recently?

Been trying to call them all morning, tried 3 different numbers all get cut off, anything to be concerned about?

D

Deleted member 17920

No, nothing to be concerned about, I deal with them every day of the week and the same with golfbreaks, they are both incredibly busy.

Big_G

Assistant Pro
Visit site
No, nothing to be concerned about, I deal with them every day of the week and the same with golfbreaks, they are both incredibly busy.

Yeah, but no answerphone, no Darren Clarke, just disconnected, very odd (and unprofessional) even on the main Freephone line, very unusual

Have used them a lot and never experienced anything like this

D

Deleted member 17920

Yeah, but no answerphone, no Darren Clarke, just disconnected, very odd (and unprofessional) even on the main Freephone line, very unusual

Have used them a lot and never experienced anything like this
Ah right, Darren must be having an off day today :D

Oliverygt

Visit site
Hi all, I'm Oliver and I work for YGT.

Apologies, our IT team broke one of our clubs (internet / phone) yesterday and it took a little while to get it re-shafted (rebooted and back online).

We're pleased to say we're back on the tee and ready to help golfers find some fairways.

Sorry for any disruption caused.

Thanks,

Oliver

D

Deleted Member 1156

Hi Oliver

Welcome to the clubhouse (forum), glad your IT guys (handicap) have got everything fixed and working again. Hopefully no more setbacks (yips)
Always good to have an insider on here, will you be sticking around (renewing your subscription) for a while? :D

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Hi all, I'm Oliver and I work for YGT.

Apologies, our IT team broke one of our clubs (internet / phone) yesterday and it took a little while to get it re-shafted (rebooted and back online).

We're pleased to say we're back on the tee and ready to help golfers find some fairways.

Sorry for any disruption caused.

Thanks,

Oliver

Are you the fella that played with Mark Crossfields, Rory and Coach in one of MCs vids recently, think it might have been Portugal

Oliverygt

Visit site
Hi Oliver

Welcome to the clubhouse (forum), glad your IT guys (handicap) have got everything fixed and working again. Hopefully no more setbacks (yips)
Always good to have an insider on here, will you be sticking around (renewing your subscription) for a while? :D

I can't not with a welcome like that!

PCWOX

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Welcome Oliver - the star of the greatest 18 in Andalucía, Spain!
Still playing off a 1 handicap? Is Ray still off #7 :eek:

Oliverygt

Visit site
Welcome Oliver - the star of the greatest 18 in Andalucía, Spain!
Still playing off a 1 handicap? Is Ray still off #7 :eek:

Star?! Ray / Rory / Raymondo is the star, or at least that's what he says when he's in the office.

Yes, still playing off 1...I don't play very often so hard for it to go up, to be honest. Ray is still off 7. I have also witnessed a very rare feat. Him not only playing to but beating his handicap. I know this will get dismissed as fake news but I promise I've seen it!

PCWOX

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Haha. Fair play.:D Good to have you on board. If people have any questions for or about YGT, hopefully you can help out. :thup:

Oliverygt

Visit site
Haha. Fair play.:D Good to have you on board. If people have any questions for or about YGT, hopefully you can help out. :thup:

Sure, happy to help. Have been at YGT for 11 years so should know a bit about it.

I've also been lucky enough to travel to a fair few places so, if you want any info about the courses, I can share some knowledge.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Sure, happy to help. Have been at YGT for 11 years so should know a bit about it.

I've also been lucky enough to travel to a fair few places so, if you want any info about the courses, I can share some knowledge.

Ive had nothing but good experiences with YGT. I can phone up with a foreign destination in mind, tee time requests and accommodation and have it all booked in 10 mins.
Spread the love in the offices. No faults.