X Forged irons, R11 TP 3 wood, Ping Shea Putter

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Some fairway woods and set of irons for sale. £5 shipping each, buy two and get shipping free. Paypal fine. PM me for details, first come first served.

1. Callaway X Forged irons, 3 to PW (8 irons). Project X Flighted 6.0 shafts. New Decade Multi Compound grips. This is a stiff flex, but it plays a bit softer than PX 6.0. Standard length, loft and lie. The clubs are in good condition, with one or two small dings as you would expect from soft forged irons. Nothing that affects playing and no damage otherwise, with grips, shafts and grooves in very good condition. Lots of life left in them. £SOLD

http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/mjtoal/library/X Forged

2. Taylor Made R11 TP 15.5 degree (3 wood). Very good condition. £SOLD

http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/mjtoal/library/R11

This is a better player's 3 wood, with adjustability for loft and open/closed/square. It comes with the TP headcover, but I can't find the wrench. Any wrench for a Titleist, Cally or TM will work. Motore F3 80g shaft in stiff flex. Very good condition, light wear and no damage.

3. Ping Shea H Scottsdale TR putter. Excellent condition, £60.

This is an adjustable putter where you can shorten or lengthen the shaft so the club plays anywhere from 31 to 38 inches. It comes with a booklet, headcover and wrench. Very lightly used.

P1020382.jpg
P1020383.jpg
P1020408.jpg

Last edited:

SGC001

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi Ethan:

Have you any details of the putters loft and lie?

I've looked on the Ping website and couldn't find what I was looking for. I like that it suits an arc stroke and suspect the lie adjustability would make it acceptable to me if it's not already (I'd prefer it flatter than putters tend to be made), i could shorten it to the length I'd like, but am concerned about loft. I'm looking for about 5 degrees.

edit: Oh any details about toe hang would also be appreciated (guessing it has some), ta.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi Ethan:

Have you any details of the putters loft and lie?

I've looked on the Ping website and couldn't find what I was looking for. I like that it suits an arc stroke and suspect the lie adjustability would make it acceptable to me if it's not already (I'd prefer it flatter than putters tend to be made), i could shorten it to the length I'd like, but am concerned about loft. I'm looking for about 5 degrees.

edit: Oh any details about toe hang would also be appreciated (guessing it has some), ta.

I don't know what loft it is. Funny it doesn't say on the Ping website. 5 degrees sounds a bit more than most retail putters, though. As a strong arc putter, it has quite a lot of toe hang.

SGC001

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I don't know what loft it is. Funny it doesn't say on the Ping website. 5 degrees sounds a bit more than most retail putters, though. As a strong arc putter, it has quite a lot of toe hang.

3 degrees loft 70 lie angle from what I've been told, thinking about it now as I'm sure I can find someone to bend the loft and lie for me and I don't think I can get one off the shelf for what I want (33", 68 lie angle, 5 degrees loft, toe hand, small not too mallety looking mallet) unless Ping or another company would do it prior to ordering.