X Factor...

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
An utter abortion of a program...sat with the other half watching it and two awful pre pubesant twins have been on and sang worse than myself and IM02 after 8 pints of wife beater and I bet they stay on....and as for that geordie slapper cole....give me strength......utter joke of a program.

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Agreed, total waste of time and money. I watched those 2 wee gits and why on earth are they there? 2 frigging hours of it bloody hell, what are tv companies doing with the money?
Have they never heard of family viewing?

I blame TV companies for bringe drinkers!

Where's my vodka?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Those two twins need to be taken into away thrown in a weighted sack and chucked into the nearest deep lake. Can't sing, can't dance, so far up themselves its untrue. A total and utter waste of a spot onthe show but sadly they wil be there for weeks and weeks.

Why can't we have a show (Strictly is the same) where its actually about being capable. I think they need to look at the voting system and give the judges the say. Let the audience decide the initial positions and then get the judges to decide from there. At least it'll get the bad singers off early.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Indeed Cheryl is very hot

I agree with that... Oh mama!

cheryl-cole.jpg

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
An utter abortion of a program...sat with the other half watching it and two awful pre pubesant twins have been on and sang worse than myself and IM02 after 8 pints of wife beater and I bet they stay on....and as for that geordie slapper cole....give me strength......utter joke of a program.

Did you watch it................I seen it, I like to see how bad it is and it wasn't as good as you say Dodger.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Nah, she is hot, but Cashley? No way! Never watched the program, it is worse than watching karioke down my local. Can't believe Dodger watches this stuff, as a bloke he should poke his eyes out with cheese straws rather than watch this crap.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
The thing I hate most about this program is that its not really about the would be artists, they are a poor second in the programing, its all about the panel, their ego's and their so called experience in the business. When you look at all the coverage, re-runs and follow on daft program EXTRA factor, it will only be a matter of time before Extra Extra factor arrives, closely followed by XXXFactor. Its all about the judges, waining stars being brought back, then more judges, presenters, then judges, then TV programing for the gullable masses.

Its like so many lovey groups, out for themselves and their chosen mates, rather than a true tallent selection process. these pretencious prats are being fed well by the easily led at the cost in some cases, of real tallent. Its all a game to these self important tossers, thats why you see absolute crap acts get through to the finals along with the reasonable, something for these self appointed gods to abuse and manipulate.

Crap program, hate it, it demonstrates (through these err judges) some of the worst human qualities.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
The ONE thing I cannot stand about X Factor is watching Simon Cowells eyes flash KERCHING! when he see's another stage school trained innocent ripe for being ripped off. Priceless.