WTD- Regular flex shaft for Callaway Driver

nyckuk

Visit site
As per the title
Not looking for anything high end
I work all over the south so could possible pick up depending on location.

FourPutt

Head Pro
Visit site
I have a regular flex ProjectX HZRDUS 55 T800 that came out of a Callaway Mavrik driver (standard spec shaft), so has the appropriate Callaway optifit hosel on it. I have replaced it with a stiff version of the same. Only issue is that the replacement didn't come with the screw and rubber retaining o-ring, so you'd have to source one. Do you have one still in your driver head? I am in Glasgow but have a box, so I could post. (Away from home til Fri though). Say £60 delivered.

nyckuk

Visit site
I have a regular flex ProjectX HZRDUS 55 T800 that came out of a Callaway Mavrik driver (standard spec shaft), so has the appropriate Callaway optifit hosel on it. I have replaced it with a stiff version of the same. Only issue is that the replacement didn't come with the screw and rubber retaining o-ring, so you'd have to source one. Do you have one still in your driver head? I am in Glasgow but have a box, so I could post. (Away from home til Fri though). Say £60 delivered.
That colour is the shaft ..thanks

FourPutt

Head Pro
Visit site
That colour is the shaft ..thanks

Ooh, now you're asking - it's at the golf club atm. I am 90% certain it's grey/silver (it was only on there for about a couple of weeks after I got it before I realised I needed stiff flex and swapped out for a loaner from the club pro). It's a 5.0, 55g, T800, mid spin.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Has nyckuk taken this off your hands? If he's not interested, I could be. (As regards the bold bit, do you just mean the normal screw/washer/whatever arrangement that fixes the shaft to the head?

FourPutt

Head Pro
Visit site
Has nyckuk taken this off your hands? If he's not interested, I could be. (As regards the bold bit, do you just mean the normal screw/washer/whatever arrangement that fixes the shaft to the head?
Hey, no I still have it. And yes just the screw, washer and the o-ring that stops the screw falling out when you take the head off the shaft. If you have a compatible head you likely have the appropriate bits as they’ll be holding in your current shaft! ?