Withdrawl symptoms

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Forgive me whilst I wallow in self pity.

I'm suffering from golf withdrawl. I haven't swung a club in almost 2 weeks now and it's killing me.
I have a competition coming up on Saturday and haven't even been down the range for a practise session.

I'm not being lazy. I haven't lost interest. Oh no sir!

One word............WORK!!!

For the past couple of weeks I've been busy grafting until 7 or 8 o'clock. Obviously too late for a round. Maybe get a few holes in? Truth is, I'm absolutely knackered by the time I get home, generally having my tea than snoozing in the chair for an hour afterwards.

Holiday time fast approaching, time to chill out, recharge the batteries and play a bit of golf. I can't bloody wait!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'm thinking or taking a self imposed sabbatical. Been playing crap but hitting balls at the range/practice ground to repair the problem. I know the fault and cure but can't seem to keep it ingrained.

Have lost interest now and so after the medal on Sunday I'm putting the clubs away for at least 7 days

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Played today.
Stableford competition.
I know I haven't played for a couple of weeks but I played like I hadn't swung a club in years!
Some good putts and good drives, other than that, poor iron play and general game rustiness.

Finished with a bad 17 points! :( I think it's time for a few more lessons!