Wishing everyone here a very Merry Christmas

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have only ever met a couple of people who post here but look forward to one day meeting many more based on some of the great posts over the last year. We don't always get on and we all have differing opinions but we share a love for golf and what goes on here. So to everyone on this forum and to your families, may I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

The Shark

Wolf

Visit site
I have only ever met a couple of people who post here but look forward to one day meeting many more based on some of the great posts over the last year. We don't always get on and we all have differing opinions but we share a love for golf and what goes on here. So to everyone on this forum and to your families, may I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

The Shark
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you to Shark and to all forum members alike whether we agree or disagree I hope everyone enjoys a happy festive period with their families and gets the opportunity to play some golf to.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

The Shark
Cheers pal. We must meet up again in 2019 for a beer and a game (is Richard Lambert still in the land of the living?). Have a good one matey

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've probably upset a few, but whether I have or haven't , you agree with me or not , I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I also hope 2019 is a better year for you than 2018.
:):giggle:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Peace and goodwill to all men. And women. And gender neutrals. And vegans. And weekend chompers xx

Have I missed anyone?