Wii-ing - Tiger Woods Game

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Well, I got it for Christmas.

Report so far.

It's more interesting than the usual PS power bar button pushing arrangement, as you can obviously swing at the ball. Putting is an aquired skill that takes a little getting used to. Career mode is best, and it's very addictive.

Don't make the mistake that it will be similar to Wii Sports golf, it's sooo much better than that.

I've yet to get the Wii online so that I can play against others though.

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
i had this game briefly. got it the week it came out and found it was full of bugs.

for example found greens that had no hole and in the career mode the computer players would been down as -50 and the like.

I loved the game but took it back because of the above.

hopefully they've sorted the problems now.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Herb, I have TW 09 and its not a real golf replacement, its amazing how involved you do get though. The putting is frustrating and definately has a knack requirement.
I love the fact that you can be Rory McIlroy, Darren Clarke, Ian Poulter, Monty, John Daly, Tiger, Super Tiger, many of the female pros too.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Pi**ed off with Electronic Arts that they're not doing Tiger's 09 for the PC. Can't get near the Boy's PS2 so no point in getting it on that and can't justify the cost of a whole new console just so I can play golf on it!!

Oh well - back to the course