Wiffy golf tops.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
No shame in this but my golf stuff, after being in the wash smells like sweat even after my yearly Bath. The moment my body gets a hint of perspiration it gets worse.

I wash my golf stuff in 60 degree heat with one of those persil tabs and stick em in dryer.

Any tips, products? No my missus can’t wash em. We wash our own stuff, and hanging on the washing line is out the question. I prefer high energy bills than strenuous extra curricular work.

D

Deleted member 29109

Check how many tabs you should be using. Sometimes you need more than one

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
No shame in this but my golf stuff, after being in the wash smells like sweat even after my yearly Bath. The moment my body gets a hint of perspiration it gets worse.

I wash my golf stuff in 60 degree heat with one of those persil tabs and stick em in dryer.

Any tips, products? No my missus can’t wash em. We wash our own stuff, and hanging on the washing line is out the question. I prefer high energy bills than strenuous extra curricular work.

Presumably it's from the arm pits. Get some white vinegar and soak the arm pits in it, then leave for a couple of hours or overnight, before washing. If it's just the whole garment, you can soak the whole shirt.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
60 degrees? Wow. If they have any polyester content you have probably burnt them and that is what you can smell.

Read the wash labels on the garments is one bit of advice.

I avoid polyester in the place it make me sweat at anything over about 15 degree.

I would say go to a fragranced washing powder but I have never smelt one that is not feminine.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My sons too tight t shirts were like this during his teenage years. I would wash them a second time and that would do the trick. Another thing, don't overload your washing machine. Leave enough space for the water and cleaner to do its job.