Why is it one part of your game comes good and another runs away and leave you !

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
In all the time I've been playing putting has been my achilles well today first time ever I had sub 30 putts in a round with a total of 28 jabs with the putter. Having tried everything on the greens including a belly putter I watched Snedeker and his action and thought why not, I cut my belly putter down to 34inch to use something with weight and have pounded the carpet at home pretty much copying Sneds action.

The result is last time out 30 putts a PB and today broke that with 28 putts and feel so much more in control than when I was trying to text book putt. My distance control has been brilliant and not had a single 3 putt yet. So alls good in the world only it isn't!

Now my Driver has upped and stuck 2 fingers up and me as decided to behave like an uncontrollable chav! Missing left, missing right even bloody skied one today! It's just the driver as well as everything else was flush. So what was my most trusty club in the bag is now on the naughty step until a couple weeks time as its the 5 club next week so its 3wood only.

But why is it when one part finally comes good something else goes horribly wrong infuriating game.

Last edited:

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
My golf swing is a bit like ironing a shirt. You get one side smoothed out, turn it over and there is a big wrinkle on the other side. Then you iron that one out, turn it over and there is yet another wrinkle.
- Tom Watson

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
My game is in great shape apart from whacking great hole where the short game use to live. I have tried putting missing posters on the noticeboards and around the course but no-one has handed it in yet