Which GPS watch ?

OLgolfer

Visit site
I bought and sent back the expensive Garmin S60. The extra features you get like course map and touchscreen are useless and too fiddly to actually be useful.

I have an old garmin front middle back only watch and it does 90% of what I need.

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
I would look to get a Garmin s60 second hand or stretch budget to £250 which they can be had for new.. Full map view, detects shots and is a great multi sports watch and everyday use watch... This is what I have gone over to from using a Apple Watch.. And can't fault it, it don't detect little chips and putts, but you can dd that on screen after.. great bit of kit...

Agreed. Garmin S60 for me too. Can’t fault it.

Visit site
Has anybody tried the Garmin S10 watch?

I have this - works for my needs - distance to front / back / middle of green
It has the hazards as well but I don't use that

It can be a bit fiddly at first to get the nag of navigation but I soon worked that out

It was a gamble as I was unsure if it would have my course on it - thankfully yes

It's especially useful for me as when I'm playing I can't always remember my metres to yards conversions (and you can set it to either)

PS Thoughts are with you at this anxious time at The SoL ;)

Fabia999

Visit site
I have this - works for my needs - distance to front / back / middle of green
It has the hazards as well but I don't use that

It can be a bit fiddly at first to get the nag of navigation but I soon worked that out

It was a gamble as I was unsure if it would have my course on it - thankfully yes

It's especially useful for me as when I'm playing I can't always remember my metres to yards conversions (and you can set it to either)

PS Thoughts are with you at this anxious time at The SoL ;)

Thanks for that. I don't need no fancy water pictures. I just need the distance to the F/M/B of the green.

Thanks for the thoughts. My prayers for second are slowly fading.