Which Electric Trolley ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have a GoKart, 2yrs old so not one of the newer, sexier versions. Good trolley but I would not describe it as particularly compact. It doesn't claim to be to be fair but if compact is key then they may not be for you.

I'm not trying to contradict what others have posted. They will be smaller than some options but not smaller than specifically compact models.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Incidentally, apologies for the slight diversion, for those with gokart trolleys. Do you remove the wheels when you pack it away and if so is there a knack to it?

I used to do this with my S1 and it really helped when packing in the boot but can't manage it with my gokart.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Incidentally, apologies for the slight diversion, for those with gokart trolleys. Do you remove the wheels when you pack it away and if so is there a knack to it?

I used to do this with my S1 and it really helped when packing in the boot but can't manage it with my gokart.
They just come off by pressing the snap fittings either side of the centre of the wheel and pull it off. They then just snap on again. If agree there not as compact as purpose designed compact trollies. So fast to put up though. Mine can be out of the boot and up in about 30 seconds.
I understand the motors on the Mk.2 models are a lot quieter than on the Mk.1. Although I've never found it to be that loud tbh.

Last edited:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
They just come off by pressing the snap fittings either side of the centre of the wheel and pull it off. They then just snap on again. If agree there not as compact as purpose designed compact trollies. So fast to put up though. Mine can be out of the boy and up in about 30 seconds.
I understand the motors on the Mk.2 models are a lot quieter than on the Mk.1. Although I've never found it to be that loud tbh.
I'll try that out tomorrow, thanks. I don't know what my model is but it is no noisier than any other electric trolley out there, ie not really. I wouldn't criticise Gokart on that front.