Which cart bag?

stevench

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking for some hands on experience of the following bags: Titleist RC11, OGIO Kingpin and the OGIO Assassin.
I currently have the Sun Mountain 3.5 but it really doesn't sit right on my Hill Billy Tracker so I am looking for something to accompany that.

Any one of these bags the stand out choice?

Thanks in advance

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
hello and welcome!

not much help with the ogio bags but the titleist is a fab bag, although i've settled with a motocaddy pro series due to the anti twist base. Do hill billy do any decent base with such features?

RogB

Medal Winner
Visit site
I have an OGIO Kingpin which I picked up a few months ago and use on a cheap 2 wheel trolley. It has plastic loops that I run the trolley straps though so it sits tight. I have no worries about it moving and as I frequently manage to tip it over it gets quite some abuse. The bag itself is pretty solid, 14 way dividers are a little tight in the corners so i put rarely used clubs in those but they are perfectly useable. Plenty of good pockets with decent zips. However, I do have a few concerns over some build quality on the peripherals - the rain hood is starting to come unstitched; the "security pocket" for your valuables is attached by velcro to the bag - which seems secure enough not to fall off (once i'd glued back some velcro which was v poorly stitched) but would be easily ripped off by a thief. The drinks pocket is also too small to easily zip shut once you get a 500ml drinks bottle in (tall sports drink bottles etc). The main bag does seem robustly put together.

I haven't got experience of other bags as this is my first proper one so difficult for me to rank it - I'm happy with it for the money.

HTH
RogB