Where can I get a golf net in UK for garden within a week

albie999

Visit site
Just wondered if anyone knows where I could get a golf net for the garden within a week, preferably under £70ish

Have got my sim setup in the garage, but with the nice weather in the UK at the mo, would like to be able to hit outside, but the only ones I have found are showing delivery sometime in may

Help help lol

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
All I can say is good luck. Mine is getting delivered on Monday, but it seems like everywhere is sold out right now.

I even nearly purchased a Skytrak last night. When I went back on to their website though, the one remaining package that was available had sold out.

I'm kind of happy that was the case :D

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
What sim do you have setup in the garage? If it's anything hawf decent and accurate, I'd be spending an hour on it.

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
Skytrak is mega unreliable outside.
Ended up selling mine as the numbers were way off.
Were you in direct sunlight? Was there a particular issue with the numbers?

I'm tempted to buy one myself, but you have out some doubt in my mind as I have no room for it indoors.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Were you in direct sunlight? Was there a particular issue with the numbers?

I'm tempted to buy one myself, but you have out some doubt in my mind as I have no room for it indoors.
Using it in the garden with a net and mat my 8iron numbers would consistently be 20yds short of what they should be. Took it to the local shop to test - numbers spot on.