Where are you going on holiday this year????

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Whitby for a whole week, can't wait! It's not till the end of the summer :(

I have a fair few long weekends planned too which will help me wait.

D

Deleted member 3432

A week in the Isle of Skye late August and then a couple of weeks later a week with our friends at their time share on the Costa Del Sol.

Red Roof cafe in Glendale on Skye is a must. Our local spot for coffee and cake last year and it was superb.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I wouldn't put up with that, can't you get the company to upgrade you to somewhere decent?

You have rights you know!! ;)

Not when you pay for your flights, room, meals and expense it back, currently have about 6k on my credit card! I really should file an expenses claim!

Chisteve

Head Pro
Visit site
We are returning to Selva in the italian dolomites for a weeks walking in early July and have also booked Christmas week to the same Hotel, me for skiing and HID to relax

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Golf trip (3 day) to West Yorkshire end of June.

2 weeks in America in September. 3 days in Brenham (County Fair) . Road Trip (as yet not specified) over to Memphis/Jackson ending up at Nashville for 7 days. Grand Ole Oprey on Saturday night, Tennesee Titans on Sunday afternoon and Dollywood trip one day. Museums , honkey tonk bars, for the rest of the time !!!!
:D

Sounds familiar! :D Grand Ole Opry (front row) and the Ryman Auditorium booked, we're adding New Orleans, need to sort out some tickets for Preservation Hall.

Already had a week in lanzarote and just booked a fortnight in Canada. Going to Vancouver and into the Rockies. Belated honeymoon, should be good!

Did that on the train, stunning scenery, enjoy. Got any golf booked at Banff Springs…….?

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
As I was intending to retire this July, aside from a family week on a Sun holiday to Great Yarmouth, [already taken] I had no holiday plans... Employers have tabled a very enticing package to stay put for another year... So, until I make my mind up about that no real holiday plans...

Herself however is busy enjoying spending the kids inheritance... Venice, San Francisco, Sicily and Santorini already this year...

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Already had a week in lanzarote and just booked a fortnight in Canada. Going to Vancouver and into the Rockies. Belated honeymoon, should be good!

You'll love the Rockies Karen - the best holiday I've had is driving from Calgary to Vancouver and Whistler mmmmmmm!

D

Deleted member 1418

3 week tour of Devon and Cornwall in our camper with the wife, kids and puppy! Will probably take the clubs with me as I might be booking us in to sites that are close to some of the best links golfing the SW has to offer..............:whistle: !!!

Koh Samui and Bangkok next Easter though!!!

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Heading out to Orlando end of August for 2 weeks - hoping to squeeze in some golf!

Then going on a short break to Budapest for the missus' 21st in October!

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Hopefully the last week of June, first week of July in Spain to pick up the keys for the villa...:whoo:unfortunately there'll be a bit of decorating to do but I'll try and cope.

Then back across to Portugal and Spain for the first two weeks of Sept...:whoo:

And across again at the end of the year...:thup: