When do you think you will next play golf?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
No idea. To be honest given what I came into this morning in work, it is about to start and so it'll be of no consequence. HID's job potentially in danger, elderly in-laws to worry about, HID's health issues, my own role etc. I'd love to get out and play to empty the head but can't see anything before June/July at the earliest and only if the spread isn't as serious as some predictions expect and we reach a peak

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing playing the last hole yesterday. Naturally missed a six foot birdie putt to end it.
I would be amazed if we are back to normal even in June.
Still I am sure the usual sports suspects will be either wanting their 2019/20 seasons continued/cancelled/voided dependent on their own circumstances.

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well one major factor will be whether greenstaff will be able or want to work on the courses. If not it will take weeks to get things back playable.

D

Deleted member 21258

Probably October

Decided I am going to spend the time, improving my swing.

Off to the explanar ring later, Anne Van Dam looking swing coming up:love:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
on a course... who knows, but now having unlimited time on my hands and a big garden, i might make myself a short game area, can also hit 120 yard shots so might try and get a mat

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm going to play tomorrow alone, wont go near the clubhouse straight from the car to the course

You're course is still open? England golf closed all courses, guess you will be sneaking on.

I've not renewed my membership as yet, I will do once this is all sorted and there is some level of normality, but when that will be who knows.