When do you think you will next play golf?

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
...And we're partially open - I should get eleven holes tomorrow morning and same early on Sunday when I'm first out at just after 7am - between that and football tomorrow the weekend looks better than it has been for a little while.

Definite improvement in the daylight hours, spring is coming ?

D

Deleted member 15344

So 4 people from 2 households can meet up for exercise in Wales...
But no Golf......
Mmmm...
Doesn't bode well for England

Is that much difference to what we can do now anyway ? And believe Wales will change in 3 weeks which is roughly the time expect the restrictions in England to be eased.

And then you have Scotland who will prob be 4balls before we can even play

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Is that much difference to what we can do now anyway ? And believe Wales will change in 3 weeks which is roughly the time expect the restrictions in England to be eased.

And then you have Scotland who will prob be 4balls before we can even play

Think we will be lucky to get 4 balls, I’ve got St Andrews in April and not holding my breath it will go ahead.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No, joined 1st time round in 87, Active.
Did a stint on Minerva too, still got dents on my ? head. Made for midgets.

1st time around?

I never realised you where a failed Civvie ?

Regardless. You will be able to numbers check me so I’ll wind my neck in as a Rouge derriere

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
We were working with the Civil Contingency until last Night and they said that there is alot of flapping going on behind the scenes with ragards to covid varients. I said that I hope to be playing golf by mid March and he just looked and me with raised eyebrows.
He didn't fill me with hope

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Next round will be weather dependent, but as early in April as possible.

Lesson booked for the 2nd April though and another one a few weeks later. Looking forward to getting back out there and can’t wait for the season to get going.