What's the oldest club in your bag?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
...they won't be going anywhere as it's getting harder to find centre shaft putters. ...
I have a couple of Ben Hogan Bettinardis, 2 (or maybe/hopefully 3 as misplaced my 'gamer') BB23s and a CS BH/Betti The Hawk if you are looking for more! Sold the 3 BB43s I had (too gorgeous to use!!) earlier this year!

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not sure. Could be Cleveland CG14 54 deg wedge or the re-instated Cleveland hybrid (thank God I didn't sell it) or even the Bay Hill 60 deg wedge wand. All over 10 years old.

RichA

Visit site
Ping ISI 1-iron that I bought on eBay last week, after drinking wine.
It gets its first (and possibly only) outing this morning.

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
Several years ago I started using a Mizuno MP001 7 wood that I bought when I started golf about 20 years ago. That club remains in my bag and has recently been joined by the matching 5 wood.

I have gone through numerous hybrids and one or two 5 woods but am now really happy with both those clubs. Am tempted to try a newer 5 wood but then think I may be chucking my money away as I have done with the previous hybrids in particular, although most have been sold on, albeit at a loss!

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Several years ago I started using a Mizuno MP001 7 wood that I bought when I started golf about 20 years ago. That club remains in my bag and has recently been joined by the matching 5 wood.

I have gone through numerous hybrids and one or two 5 woods but am now really happy with both those clubs. Am tempted to try a newer 5 wood but then think I may be chucking my money away as I have done with the previous hybrids in particular, although most have been sold on, albeit at a loss!

It's funny but a Mizuno MP001 3 wood is the newest club I own.
I've not used it in three years but I've hit some of my best feeling and looking shots ever with it so it will not be leaving any tome soon.

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
It's funny but a Mizuno MP001 3 wood is the newest club I own.
I've not used it in three years but I've hit some of my best feeling and looking shots ever with it so it will not be leaving any tome soon.

I stupidly got rid of the 3 wood I had, think it might have gone back in my bag now, although never got on too well off the deck, hence why I got the 5!