What's the oldest club in your bag?

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
A Mizuno T Zoid 2 iron. Picked it up on eBay for about £50. It’s knocking on a bit.

My oldest golf ball, on the other hand, has had to endure no more than half a dozen holes in my company.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
The few irons I use (McGreor PCB Tours 7-PW) are from 2000.
Putter (Bettinardi Xcelerator) is a few years younger.

D

Deleted member 1147

Titleist 816 hybrid or a couple of sm6 wedges

Last edited by a moderator:

Boomy

Visit site
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled wedges, 52 (bent to 50) and 58 from c2008.
I believe they’ll be illegal for competition use in 2024.

Mike79

Visit site
My Odyssey 2-ball white hot... My parents bought it for me back in 2006 and I'm sentimental about it! Now on its 3rd grip as I'm always curious about changing the grip rather than the club

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Following a revamp of the bag this year my oldest club is now my putter, Never Compromise Exchange 2 centre shaft mallet probably around 10 years old

There are a few firm favourites in the storeroom which I have yet to bring up the courage to get rid of, the oldest of which is a Wilson Invex 7 wood, c 1992

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
2013 Odyssey White Hot Tour #7H putter..
Best putter I have ever had and it will take a lot to make me want to change it.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Nickent Ironwood hybrids 20deg and 23deg. 2004 I think. Early generation hybrids. A worthwhile development at the time, although there has been no technological advancement in hybrids since then. I havent carried a 3 or 4 iron since I got them.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Late 1980s Ben Sayers Opel Line One putter, when playing handicap qualifying golf with Ping G10 and i10 stuff. All bought brand new.

Today, 1978 Dunlop Maxfli Australian Blade irons 3-SW with a John Letters Banker 5 putter. Really like these irons.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It's not just one club which would be my 'new (ish) Ping Zing putter-;which has been done up and re-furbished since arriving as a sentimental buy and is now in the bag
But the 'blast from the past'-silly old fool that I am is a full set 3-S/W of Titleist DCI Oversize irons in one of the bags up in the loft, and yes, they do come out very occasionally-god they're bloody heavy compared to todays gear + who has 3 and 4 irons nowadays?
Addressing the anal side means I can wash, clean and polish all clubs including the various putters-God, I really need to get a life!!!:geek::whistle:

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
I have just replaced my Mizuno MP001 fairways that are about 15 years old and still have a Cleveland Halo 3 iron hybrid I bought new about 12 years ago.