What You Bouncing Round The kitchen To

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Last night I was cooking to a bit of Rob Zombie cranked up loud. When I do a load of cooking for the week on a Sunday afternoon it tends to be more relaxed, last week was Passenger coupled with a bit of modern country

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Mr Mike Harris posted this up on X last week as one of his favourites.

Must admit, I can't recall making a conscious effort to listen to it for a couple of decades at least - but what a tune...

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Usually Boom radio when cooking. But if the DJ on is playing music not to my taste then I usually go to Tenpole Tudor. Or something similar. Up tempo.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I always cook us a meal Friday or Saturday night last night was rib eye steak.

Open bottle wine whilst cooking and listen to jukebox lots of old classics on mainly from 50s to the 70s, had to put on a few that grandkids like, one liked Jamming by Bob Marley 👍but another one liked ABBA 👎that is one that shouldn’t be on but hey you got to please them.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I always cook us a meal Friday or Saturday night last night was rib eye steak.

Open bottle wine whilst cooking and listen to jukebox lots of old classics on mainly from 50s to the 70s, had to put on a few that grandkids like, one liked Jamming by Bob Marley 👍but another one liked ABBA 👎that is one that shouldn’t be on but hey you got to please them.
What!! Thumbs down for ABBA, shame on you Roy 🤣
At least the grandkids have good taste. 👍
How was the rib eye?

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
What!! Thumbs down for ABBA, shame on you Roy 🤣
At least the grandkids have good taste. 👍
How was the rib eye?

Rasputin by Boney M was another I had to reluctantly put on, funnily enough one grandson who’s 6 has a Led Zeppelin track on😂 it featured in one of the Thor films.

2 minutes each side of rib eye was perfect 👍