What console do you have? Do you play online?

What makes a long term relationship work?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trust

• Friendship

• Money

• Sex

• Affairs

• Compromise

• Tolerence

• Convenience

• Guilt

• Stay together for the kids sake

• Inheritance

• Friendship

• Sharing the same interests

• Having different interests

• Total voters

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Got a Wii, PS3 and 360.
I play the 360 online, mainly TW09 but have also had a go at Halo and Call of Duty.
Missus plays the Wii mostly, she has Wii Fit and likes platform games.
PS3 is used mainly for Blu Ray and DVD duties and for that it is superb. I bought a few games for it when I first got it but don't like the controller layout so prefer to play on the 360.

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
I have a Ps3 now which is very good mainly play tiger woods and need for speed

Had 2 x boxes and they both broke various reasons,my mum has had 2 as well they both broke too shes on a ps3 too

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I love the way PS3 threw a blu ray player in and Made you pay the extra!

Atleast Microsoft initialy gave you the choice. Granted HDDVD has gone under but the ethics were right!

Good point about PS3 online being free, always wonder though, why is there no one online?

Got back online tonight with the 360, the new xbox experience is wonderful if a little mad. Been playing fifa all night against me pals, its great!

Anyone online feel free to add me

Tony007VRS

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

Atleast Microsoft initialy gave you the choice. Granted HDDVD has gone under but the ethics were right!

But if you look at the price of a 360 WITH the HD drive and the dongle that you need to get on-line Tony together with the £40.00 a year for gold membership....there is nothing in the price.
I was looking to buy a Blu ray player a year or so ago and went online to ask for recommendations...so many people said the PS3 was one of the best players out there that it was a no brainer for me as dedicated stand alone players were costing nearly as much as the PS3. The ability to play games, browse the internet etc. was an added bonus. I don't think the PS3 is overpriced for what it gives you mate.
Rob

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site

But if you look at the price of a 360 WITH the HD drive and the dongle that you need to get on-line Tony together with the £40.00 a year for gold membership....there is nothing in the price.
I was looking to buy a Blu ray player a year or so ago and went online to ask for recommendations...so many people said the PS3 was one of the best players out there that it was a no brainer for me as dedicated stand alone players were costing nearly as much as the PS3. The ability to play games, browse the internet etc. was an added bonus. I don't think the PS3 is overpriced for what it gives you mate.
Rob

I never said it was overpriced :D

I just said if cost was an issue, the 360 is the way to go (providing its just a games console you want)

I actually do think the PS3 is worth its RRP but I just wont buy one because I have no need for a Bluray player or internet browser etc. I did look into them a few months ago when my xbox was banned from live but a pal of mine who got one said dont bother, he has both and the online world of PS3 was nothing compared to that of the 360's. He struggled to find people online to play against even at peak times.

Hey bob, I see you sorted the sig at last, AND not only manage to put a custom avatar on, the thing that EVERYONE couldn't do because the forum wouldn't allow it. Well done pro! :D

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Hey bob, I see you sorted the sig at last, AND not only manage to put a custom avatar on, the thing that EVERYONE couldn't do because the forum wouldn't allow it. Well done pro! :D

Is that a picture of one of the old duffers he gives lessons to?
:D :D :D ;)

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Theres a surprise Mono, you have all the latest consoles! Whats the exception with the DS. Can you not afford it or something?

You really do like to blow your own trumpet dont you? Your 15 and dont work, claim to diddle the other school kids for a can of juice, where's it gonna end?

I now having seen this and your latest post on a new driver don't believe anything you say on here.

Andy

CarpeDiem

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Always the playstation for me great online and loving Call of Duty 4 (way better than 5)

If you want to add me >>>> Wilderness_Pete

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a 360 but sadly don't play online as I don't get time so haven't renewed my live subscription. It's a shame as I would love to give you all a good thrashing ;)

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have a 360 but sadly don't play online as I don't get time so haven't renewed my live subscription. It's a shame as I would love to give you all a good thrashing ;)

Didn't realise you could get kinky games????

Just got mine at the weekend HID was less than impressed at finding me downstairs at 3am Friday night/Saturday morning!!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site

Didn't realise you could get kinky games????

Just got mine at the weekend HID was less than impressed at finding me downstairs at 3am Friday night/Saturday morning!!

:eek:

:D