We are Tottenham, Super Tottenham....

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got to admit that I retired at 1-1 as i thought it inevitable that spurs would capitulate. Surprised this morning when i saw the score. Damn alcohol and fatigue.

watched it on football first this aft. Cracking game...... Why did Ramos get rid of Robinson for chuckles the clown? He doesn't even look like a goalkeeper. Stevie Wonder could have done better on two of the goals and he's American :D
Don't rate jermaine jenas (note lack of capitals in his name, that's how much i don't rate him) How/why has he ever played for England. I could give you 20 others, better than him in his position that are English.

BTW I am NOT a spurs fan although if i had to pick a London club to follow it would be between them and the Hammers purely from a football point of view

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
yidio fella, rivals yes but to keep on breeding the term "hated" frankly makes you sound like a thug. spurs snatched a draw,regardless of who the other team were, from a liverpool supporter man and boy would be a sigh of relief and not a big deal.

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
"Most hated rivals" is more of a cliche though isn't it? A thug? haha never been called a thug for saying i "hate" Arsenal before. Lighten up,mate.

Discussing football on here is obviously a non-starter.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Jon, I thought you were aa Gillingham fan?

I watch gillingham quite a bit as they are my local side, I get loads of freebie tickets for them as I advertis heaps with one of their principle sponsors. Nice to get behind your local side.

When however, it comes to where the heart is, it is WHL. One of my 1st items of clothing was a spurs shirt and my Olivia also has a few spurs goodies so starting her early.