We are Tottenham, Super Tottenham....

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
We are Tottenham, From The Lane!

What a result last night, certianly was the place to be last night.

I said ar 4-2 down that we werent dead, everyone thought I was mad then all of a sudden, pin-head himself pops up with a wonder goal (all is not forgive though, pull your finger out JJ) and then to cap it all, Lennon gets a tap-in, the spurs faithfull go absolutley MENTAL, a chap gets on the pitch and gets bundled by the players and everybody is happy, except arsenal and 50,000 gooners fans.

As a side, the arsenal stewards are clean out of order and bully boys.

So some on you spurs, bring on the scousers next and lets get a result off of them.

The Yid Army is well and truly on the march again.

"harry, harry cooooool, harry, harry coooooooool!"

C O Y S

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
A win and a draw and you are happy. Typical Spurs.

As an aside, it was a fantastic spectacle last night, but I rather think our defensive naievity made an average Spurs team look good.

It is times like this that make me realise what Flamini really did.

StuartD

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Could not believe it.

BabyD is teething just now and woke up with ten minutes to go. I went upstairs to settle him down. Came back down to find the game finished 4-4. :mad:

Next Time MrsD goes up to settle him

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4429363,00.html

Why spend £ on this? Buy some new players!

We always spend good money on players,having a clueless Spaniard in charge for the 1st 8 games is the reason we are where we are at the moment.

Parmo,if i remember rightly,you're a Boro' fan?

1 trophy in the entire history of the club & we're the joke? Behave.

"I suppose next year will be your year eh"

I get this all the time,the people who say it think they're being funny until i remind them it's the media that tip us to finish in top 4 etc,not our fans.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Jon, all those people must be having sore shoulders right now propping up the table :D
SPurs wont go down but most teams need a little humbling now and again.

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Well done - you must be so proud to get a draw....

I've had this all day from gooner "mates",too...bitterness.

We have had nothing to shout about all season,away from home & 4-2 down to our most hated rivals in the 89th minute. To get a draw in that scenario is fantastic.

Under Ramos,that would never have happened. Spurs fans are not only happy about rescuing a point against the scum,we're also happy that the team suddenly look like they give a s**t and,if im honest,that means more than the point because it now looks like we'll get ourselves out of it.

Anyone who says they wouldn't be over the moon to draw away against your rivals by scoring 2 goals in the last 4 minutes is a Knob. End of story.

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am not a 'Gooner' in fact I can't stand them.

I can't argue about the last minute goal against any team let alone your rivals but it's the fact that getting a draw is to quote 'like winning the world cup' just shows how poor you really are.....

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I am not a 'Gooner' in fact I can't stand them.

I can't argue about the last minute goal against any team let alone your rivals but it's the fact that getting a draw is to quote 'like winning the world cup' just shows how poor you really are.....

You can't argue about the last minute goal but then have a pop about the team & fans celebrating. Oh dear.

Make your mind up.