Waterproofs

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Herb I have just ditched the brolley, Hate head covers. Now I have a decent suit I wont use a brolley, I put my cap on to keep the rain out of my eyes and throw my towel over my club heads to keep them dry, much easier than chasing a brolley down the fairway each shot!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Herb,

Don't understand the negativity to using a decent quality waterproof. The trousers are indispensible at this time of of year for keeping the bottom of my torusers clean and dry (especially as I'm spending ages in the wet rough). Most jackets these days are well cut and providing you take care to roder the right size have enough room to make a perfectly adequate swing. When it rains, I pust a small towel in my waterproof trousers to keep it dry and use that to dry my grips prior to a shoot and so wouldn't be without mine.

It is a lot less hassle to just put the wet gear on and not bother keep putting a brolly up and down. That said I do use a brolly when it is tipping it down so I can put a larger towel inside to dry hands. grips etc and to make sure my glove stay as dry as possible between shots.