waterproof sizing question

wheyward

Medal Winner
Visit site
It's got to that time of year when I get asked that question that all golfers love... what do you want for christmas?

My answer this year, new waterproofs. Having done some browsing and read a few reviews I think I'm looking to ask for a ProQuip Tourflex 360 suit.

My problem is that I don't have any retailers selling them near me and so can't check for sizing and fit. I'm currently using Nike gear and the top is a comfortable medium, however the pants are ACG lined pants and so I don't normally wear golf trousers underneath, I just change into them pre round.

What do people normally go for sizewise for over the top waterproof trousers, eg I'm usually a 32waist with some room to spare, should I stay with 32W waterproofs or step up to 34W?

Your thoughts and help would be gratefully received.

Will

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
HID recently got a Stuburt setup and stuck to his normal sizing. He did try a Nike set but that was huge in supposedly the right size. Sorry not really much help I am.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
i found the pro quip set up i had best fit in correct size, now on GG and had to size up, agree with stuburt too in fact on a bonded fleece just bought i sized down!