Watching the Masters advice - Cyprus

gmhubble

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi all

Am currently away on vacation and no coverage of the masters on Cyprus national tv

Have my mac and iPad - can anyone let me know how I can watch it and keep up - only if it’s cj stage of a couple of holes every day?

Cheers all

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
Hi all

Am currently away on vacation and no coverage of the masters on Cyprus national tv

Have my mac and iPad - can anyone let me know how I can watch it and keep up - only if it’s cj stage of a couple of holes every day?

Cheers all

The Masters website has announced a couple of live streams (one for Amen Corner, which is always nice because you see pretty much every one coming through) and one for featured groups. I am not sure if you will be able to get these from Cyprus. (If you are watching on the iPad, there is also an app, just look for Masters in the iStore) They are also mirrored on the Sky website for Germany (and I would guess for other countries as well where Sky has the rights for covering the Masters, not sure if that includes Cyprus, but just searching for Sky and Masters from your current location could help you out). The streams start at 15.30 GMT, that should be 17.30 in Cyprus.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I found how to get skygo working abroad

You want to tether your phone to your iPad or computer, your UK phone will have a UK IP when in Europe so skygo thinks you are in the Uk watching.

once the stream starts switch the WiFi on the device to the local internet.

Skygo will keep on streaming. Obviously you need to remember to change WiFi otherwise might get a big bill or use up all your data!

PaulyMcK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If you are in Paphos there are plenty of bars around that have full Sky Packages. I was in Paphos in September and managed to catch all football whilst away.