WANTED. Cleveland halo with regular shaft.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Anyone got one collecting dust. I have one with a stiff shaft, love it but its hard work and inconsistent!

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Tony,I've recently acquired another Halo myself from Ebay from the seller in the following link. Can't fault the service at all & a bargain at £46 delivered. Here's a Brand New 19°,regular shaft, from one of their listings:

Cleveland Halo 19 Reg shaft

Like i say,can't fault their service at all.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tony, if you have a look on the Onlinegolf website I think you can buy them new for about £50 now. Think DirectGolf have them on offer too.

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Was going to suggest OG myself as that's where i got my 1st one from but unless you wanted a 22° you'd be out of luck. They've got 19° in stock but they're stiff,too.

Direct golf look like they only sell the HiBore.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the replys guys but i used a BB Heavenwood yesterday and i think i will try one of these instead! Wow what a club!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the replys guys but i used a BB Heavenwood yesterday and i think i will try one of these instead! Wow what a club!

No surprise here Tony on that count. I love my BB Heavenwood, much more consistent for my swing.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
yeah i used it off the fairway for a second shot to a long par 4 and it just went with ease! Fact that i slightly pulled it to left of green was a bit pants but boy was it easy to hit.