Vintage Clubs

helen

Visit site
Hi, I have some old clubs that have been up in the loft for years. I want to sell them now as we are down sizing but, have no idea of their worth, I was wondering if anyone here could help me out.golf 1.jpggolf 2.jpggolf 5.jpggolf 6.jpggolf 7.jpggolf 8.jpggolf 9.jpggolf 10.jpg

helen

Visit site
I have a few others too 14 in all.
I don't really mind whether they are worth £5 or £500 I would just rather have an idea before putting them on EBay.
Thanks for any help in advance.

HDID Kenny

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi Helen thanks for posting these, no idea of value however if you are looking to sell I would be interested in any of the irons to use as a trophy for an annual comp I run between friends, keep me updated on your plans.

Kenny

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I have a few others too 14 in all.
I don't really mind whether they are worth £5 or £500 I would just rather have an idea before putting them on EBay.
Thanks for any help in advance.
These are really collectors items these days and are worth what people are prepared to pay for them. Suggest you put them on eBay for 99p and see what happens. Otherwise, if you really want to get rid of them, give them to a charity shop. Oxfam will usually take old golf clubs.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I agree with Delc, but don't get your hopes up yet, there are some clubs that are valuable but it's knowing which these are that's the secret.
I'm no expert either so will give you my opinion, to be taken with a pinch of salt!

The woods look very average and I doubt you'll see much interest in them.

The irons "might" garner some interest although most look pretty worn, do any have hickory (wooden) shafts? This is usually a sign of older clubs and may make them more interesting to collectors.

My favourite is "The Stork" putter.

You could start by looking on ebay for similar clubs or as Delc says, just list them at 99p start, individually or as a job lot.