Vice pro soft

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a box of 12 yellow ones winging there way to me. Looking forward to trying these out. I like the vice pro, but just looking for a little more spin on my scoring iron. Definitely not a fan of trundling the ball up I like to hit greens.

davidg2010uk

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Pretty much the same price as pro v's after p&p for a dozen. Would have thought they need to go cheaper if they want to tempt the masses to give them a try.

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Pretty much the same price as pro v's after p&p for a dozen. Would have thought they need to go cheaper if they want to tempt the masses to give them a try.

The savings on Vice balls are really only when you buy 5 dozen or so. In the instance they are far cheaper.

GeneralStore

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Tried the vice pro plus, usual ball is a callaway chrome soft and it was supposed to be the equivalent

Didn't think it matched up for me. Not sure what the pro soft will be like

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
12 pro soft lime neons have arrived! Very bright Matt finish... might get out tonight and give them a pop. Got the Thursday comp tomorrow as well, pretty sure the will offend!

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So got out tonight for 9 holes, weather was low wind, downcast. There had been showers during the day but ground was hard fairway top surface wet. Ambient was 9-11 degrees C.
The ball behaved similar off the driver as the PRO, which I find a little longer than the Chrome soft ( nothing significant though). The distance I think is greater off the driver 2-5 yards, so not great gains. Feel off the driver, nice similar to a chromesoft just a little softer ( SS for me 98-102). There isn't that definite squashy old potato feel I get from a super soft. The feel to me is solid but I feel I am compressing the ball, if that makes sense.
Iron feel pretty much the same as the driver feel.
Around the greens and scoring irons, this ball offers you a chance on a hard green, even with 1/2 and 3/4 shots, better than a chrome soft and the PRO - but don't get too enthused hard greens will never offer any zip back :(. Off the putter as some of you consider this to be very important, similar to the PRO, tiny bit softer. I seem to feel these balls putt really well, and for me this was no different.
Durability, early days, played 10 holes, colour and surface intact.
I like it, will keep playing it I think it suits my game.

alexxx84962

Visit site
I've tried. Nice ball, feels just like a Pro V but at a reasonable price!
It has a nice feel around the green and solid distance off the tee. I ordered red and it looks more like a highlighter orange, which is disappointing.
Besides, need to say - spins perfectly on the green.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Just a little bit of positive PR for these guys.

The missus got me 60 personalised Pro Soft for Xmas from my girls. Went to mark them all yesterday for the new season and noticed that all 15 of the no3 balls had a marking, almost like a bit of colour dripping across them. Some slight, some heavy. Messaged their support team to inform them, not really complain as it was under the skin of the ball as such so won’t make a difference and they agreed to replicate my entire order free of charge!

Have used them since I started playing and can’t see me going anywhere else as I think their gear (gloves and hats) are top notch too. There support team has always been first class too!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Just a little bit of positive PR for these guys.

The missus got me 60 personalised Pro Soft for Xmas from my girls. Went to mark them all yesterday for the new season and noticed that all 15 of the no3 balls had a marking, almost like a bit of colour dripping across them. Some slight, some heavy. Messaged their support team to inform them, not really complain as it was under the skin of the ball as such so won’t make a difference and they agreed to replicate my entire order free of charge!

Have used them since I started playing and can’t see me going anywhere else as I think their gear (gloves and hats) are top notch too. There support team has always been first class too!

Can't argue with that service. Great balls too