US Open

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Impossible to guess the winning score without knowing if they are going to water overnight. If they do both nights its likely to be -1 or -2 that wins for me, if they don't then could well be +5 territory

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Impossible to guess the winning score without knowing if they are going to water overnight. If they do both nights its likely to be -1 or -2 that wins for me, if they don't then could well be +5 territory

I think after Rory ripped Congressional apart last year the USGA are likely to want a plus figures winner

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I think after Rory ripped Congressional apart last year the USGA are likely to want a plus figures winner

I tend to agree, I do wonder if Tigers approach to 17 last night may soften their view though, as ultimately an awesome shot got punished. Sort of expecting a light watering for today but with some brutal pin positions

dotty001

Challenge Tour Pro
www.quidco.com
level par maybe +1 or 2 reckon 1 of woods , Jim or toms will have a mare today and throw 76/77 in ,

the pressure will be on today , moving day! only moving 1 way i suspect !

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yep going to be interesting to see if the leaders can hold it together and whether anyone can come out of the pack. One of the things about it being so tough is that the liklihood of anyone making a charge is slim which is a shame but who knows. I think Tiger will grind it out and will lead overnight around E or -1. Furyk to hang in there and won't be too far behind.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Tiger is out at eleven o clock. Too late for me. 7.25 tee off, foursomes. I really need to be on time tomorrow.

Any one going to camberley is going to struggle if they watch the golf. I'm guessing it will finish at about 04.00, so for an 08.00 tee off that doesn't leave much sleep.

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tiger is out at eleven o clock. Too late for me. 7.25 tee off, foursomes. I really need to be on time tomorrow.

Lightweight.......we've got to meet at 8 am for our club match but I'll be watching every last shot tonight.......

Any one going to camberley is going to struggle if they watch the golf. I'm guessing it will finish at about 04.00, so for an 08.00 tee off that doesn't leave much sleep.

What time are we setting off from yours Monday? i might not bother going to bed...

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
should be a good watch tonight, alas I am up early and heading off to Melton Mowbray to play the Volvo so early (ish) night for me.

I think the winner will be one of those currently at -1 or +1 with a 72 hole score around par or +/- 1

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Headline on the European tour website

Westwood and Goosen on the Move....

They're both -1 for the day at the time of writing

That's being on the move?

If you're watching it, I hope you're enjoying it - not my kind of Tournament........

jdchelsea

Head Pro
Visit site
Must admit first two rounds I thought the course was a bit silly. The players trying to land approach shots 30 yards off the green and hoping for lucky bounces isn't exactly what elite golf should be about. Having said that yesterdays golf was brilliant to watch. They definitely made the course more playable and there where decent scores to be had. Hope they keep it the same way for today-could make it very exciting!

Come on G Mac!!

A1ex

Head Pro
Visit site
Westwood was awesome. Best round by far of the week. Missed very good putts at 16 and 17 aswell.

If he plays anywhere like that tonight his wait could be over.

Yer Maw

Head Pro
Visit site
I like the fact that some of the best ball hitters are at the top and not people who melt it all over the place and still pull it out of the rough onto a soft green. Wouldn't it be great if Els won the guy is an amazing golfer. however Westy would be my hopeful one and GMac a good alternative. was originally worried about an American resurgence but this tourney seems to have blown that away.

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I am on nights tonight so will be able to listen to it all using 3 radios in different spots. If i was off, I would be playing early tomorrow so would not watch it - so this is the best for me.

Only difficulty is keeping an idea of scoring so I have to mark a leaderboard on the white board of my office.

I would love Lee Westwood to win. McDowell looks good and he putts better than Lee. Really though I hope for any European over an American.