Uploading pictures

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
When that happens to me (picture file too big) it usually says "Oops! we ran into some problems."

To get round it I just open an excel document, post the picture in there, then grab a corner and reduce the size, copy again and re-paste into my post, repeating until the picture is small enough.
Example below, but you wouldn't know that I had to reduce it twice.

1640271012985.png

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
When that happens to me (picture file too big) it usually says "Oops! we ran into some problems."

To get round it I just open an excel document, post the picture in there, then grab a corner and reduce the size, copy again and re-paste into my post, repeating until the picture is small enough.
Example below, but you wouldn't know that I had to reduce it twice.

View attachment 40100
What monster punched holes in that programme?

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
I'd like to know!
I don't have the original, only a pdf copy of it.
(It's the 1947 Open)
I once had an original first tournament Masters (August National Invitational 1934) programme in my hands (well not actually in my hands except for gently turning the pages) for a couple of hours - company I worked for used to do high res scanning and it was getting scanned before going to auction - it was in great condition considering it would have been 60 odd years old at the time.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Try uploading your pictures to the likes of Imgur https://imgur.com/ then simply copy and paste.

ksoft5u.jpg

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I open the picture in Microsoft Photo Editor, part of windows 10. Allows me to resize, rotate, crop etc. Then resave before attaching.
But this is no help to those fiddling away on smartphones, sorry.