Under Armour shoes

selwood90

Head Pro
Visit site
In your experience do they come up big or small? I do intend to actually get to AG to try some on at some stage but the work schedule isn't going to allow it this week. So may end up ordering online if I see a deal. Particularly looking at the UA Tempo Sport. Cheers for any insight

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
In your experience do they come up big or small? I do intend to actually get to AG to try some on at some stage but the work schedule isn't going to allow it this week. So may end up ordering online if I see a deal. Particularly looking at the UA Tempo Sport. Cheers for any insight

Why not go into a store with your golf socks and try a pair on first.

D

Deleted member 15344

Not at all what he asked for Homer?!

They run true to size in my opinion, compared to FJ which I always find larger

Homer doesn’t really read the posts much - just posts away regardless of what’s asked

As for the OP question

I tried them recently and found them to be about the size of my normal shoes - I find FJ a little bigger as well and Adidas a little smaller

They didn’t feel that comfy but a PP has a pair and loves them - they are good for wider feet

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Homer doesn’t really read the posts much - just posts away regardless of what’s asked

As for the OP question

I tried them recently and found them to be about the size of my normal shoes - I find FJ a little bigger as well and Adidas a little smaller

They didn’t feel that comfy but a PP has a pair and loves them - they are good for wider feet

But I don't resort to google to find an answer to prove a point or argue a thread to death. The point is simple. Advice can be offered that yes they come up small, fit well, or come out large but only the OP will know if they fit. A lot of people on here have said Adidas come up small, about a half size, and I find them very small, at least a size and a half small if not more

Last edited:

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site

I bought the Spieth One on Black Friday, never tried on a pair of UA before but got a stupid deal with cashback so took a punt.

Perfect size, exactly as expected. I do have quite wide feet and they were slightly tight on the toes (width wise) which I often find, but after wearing a few rounds they've loosened to my feet nicely.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site

As for the OP question

I've found the same as this also and have shoes from all 3 brands. I have got wide feet so find the UA shoes pretty comfy, got the original Spieth ones not this years though.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
But I don't resort to google to find an answer to prove a point or argue a thread to death. The point is simple. Advice can be offered that yes they come up small, fit well, or come out large but only the OP will know if they fit. A lot of people on here have said Adidas come up small, about a half size, and I find them very small, at least a size small.

The OP basically said 'what is the sizing like, I haven't got time to try them on in a shop.'

Your response was 'why not go to a shop and try them on'

Basically, you didn't read the question beyond the first sentence so you could quickly whack out a generic response and move onto the next thread, and repeat ad nauseum

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
If you have got a heavy work schedule at the moment then I'm guessing you haven't got time for golf either so it might be worth hanging on and try them in your nearest outlet as per Homer's suggestion. Ordering online and then having to return shoes because they don't fit is a waste of time (in my opinion). I have always been a size 9 in everything and yet my last few pairs of golf shoes have ended up being 9.5. I usually wear Nike but did try the Speith UnderArmour model last year and found them to be a bit narrow. A couple of my playing partners also tried UnderArmour and had a similar experience to me.

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My summer shoes are UA and I find them to be a perfect fit the same as Nike. Only shoes I've ever found was a funny fit was footjoy DNA only kept them for a month or so.

selwood90

Head Pro
Visit site
Cheers for the responses guys. Looks like I will be better hanging on for the sake of a week. A few varied responses so definately better to try on. Was just putting the feelers out there, if everyone had came back and said they are a size smaller/bigger then I'd of took a punt. Thanks again

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have the Speith ones, ordered a half size bigger, as i had heard they could be narrow. They are fine for me.

Not winter shoes though. Too many breathing holes. The membrane might keep the water out, but it still makes for cold feet. Also more difficult to keep clean, if thats your thing.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ive got the Spieth ones and they are what my standard shoes size is, really comfy and wear them in the winter no probs

Mr Hip

Medal Winner
Visit site
I have a pair of the Tempo Tours. Tried them on before buying and my usual size was ok. Ripped the skin off both heels second time out! No idea why.